TREKKING BY ISRAEL AND JORDAN. JERUSALEM, THE DEAD SEA, EILAT
Заказать этот тур!
Book this tour!
Make a gift for your beloved and yourself by presenting a light adventure on the May holidays! Israel+Jordan. Light trekking, excursions, beaches
An easy tour by the biblical country. We know about Jerusalem, Bethlehem and the Dead Sea from the early childhood. And now we can touch the history of Christianity and swim in the three seas. We will have exciting walks by Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, get acquainted with the magic salts of the Dead Sea, explore coastal canyons and visit the historical Masada fortress erected by Herod the Great. We will find out how the locals live in kibbutzes and enjoy the beautiful fishes in the Red Sea near Eilat. Moreover, we'll have a ride to the ancient city of Petra in Jordan, discover the unique Wadi Rum desert and have amazing photo sessions at sunrise and sunset. On the way back we'll swim in the warm waters of the Gulf of Aqaba and in the exhilarant waters of the Mediterranean.
plan of the program "trekking by israel and jordan. Jerusalem, the dead sea, eilat" day by day:
Day 1 - arrival in Tel Aviv, walk by the city, ancient Jaffa, beach, meeting with the group, overnight stop in the hostel,
Day 2 - transfer to Jerusalem, accomodation in the hostel. Walks by the city, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa, the Temple Mount...,
Day 3 - excursions by Jerusalem, Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock, transfer to the Dead Sea after the lunch, accomodation in kibbutz, walks by the Botanical Garden,
Day 4 - exploration of the canyon, the waterfall and the cave, rest at the Dead Sea, beach, curative mud, overnigth stop in kibbutz,
Day 5 - relaxation day in kibbutz. There are several variants for the day: visit to the Masada fortress, exploration of the rocky desert. Overnight stop in kibbutz,
Day 6 - transfer to Eilat. Transfer to Aqaba (Jordan), overnight stop in tents at the seaside,
Day 7 - excursion to the Wadi Rum desert, jeep-tour by the desert. Overnight stop in the camping.
Day 8 - transfer to the ancient city of Petra, excursion, return to Aqaba,
Day 9 - transit to Eilat (Israel), transfer to Tel Aviv, departure.
if you wish, you can stay in Eilat without visiting Jordan and explore local beaches and mountains
you should be ready for:
- living in guest houses and tents,
- walks, excursions, light trekking by canyons and desert, diving in the Red Sea (optional),
- while staying in tents the participants arrange their everyday life. Group equipment, food and cooking duties are equally divided between the participants. The participants put tents and cook themselves,
- the backpack weight is up to 15 kg,
- the air temperature in spring can fall down to +10°C.
the price of the tour includes:
- guide services,
- staying in tents and food during the trekking (hot breakfast and supper, lunch),
- rent of group equipment (tents, first aid kit, kitchen and navigation tools),
- medical insurance
the price of the tour doesn't include:
- the cost of transfer from your place of residence to the start point of the program (Tel Aviv) and back (daytime arrival, evening departure),
- internal transfers, food, drinks and payment for residence in localities (price per night in hostels is about 15-20 euros),
- rent of personal equipment,
- excursions and other services outside the program (2-days excursion to Wadi Rum and Petra costs about 250$ including transfers, food, overnight stop in the camping, entrance ticket to Petra, fees of Israel and Jordan)
you should take with yourself additional 150$ (for local cuisine, excursions, all transfers in modern buses with wi-fi, overnight stops in hostels and kibbutzes); for the program in Jordan you should 250$ more
Ukrainian and Russian citizens don't need visa
Additional information about Israel: this country is rather expensive, in march 2015 1$ was 4 shekels, bus Eilat-Tel Aviv = 82 shekels, 1.5 l of water = 5 shekels and up, yogurt = 1.5 shekels and higher, cheap cafe - 20 shekels and higher. Alcohol is expensive. Hostels are about 55-60 shekels. It's better to use money exchangers, because the commission in banks is very high. Free wi-fi can be found everywhere. During Shabbat (from Friday night to Saturday night) the work of shops, banks and public transport is limited. In the trekking it's better to use petrol primuses to cook food - that will be cheaper. The Security Service is very strict, it is recommended to arrive to the airport not later than 3 hours before departure.
Other similar tours: guided tour of Georgia
You can see photos from our past trips in the photo section: photo album of the tour by Israel and Jordan
- you should pay 150€ prepayment and send scans/copies of tickets to book a place in the tour,
- the indicated price of the tour is for 8 persons, if the tour is ordered for a smaller group the price shall be specified individually,
- for groups consisting of more than 8 persons individual dates, trip schedule, services and route can be arranged,
- special requirements for participation in the tour: the absence of diseases incompatible with active tourism,
- the guide's decisions during the ascent are final and shall not be discussed. When taking part in the trip you certainly agree with all terms and conditions specified in the tour description,
- please, read the useful information when preparing for the trip